Monday, June 11, 2007

My first attempt at keying my thoughts ( or the lack thereof)

Greetings!
I REALLY don't know why I'm blogging, but what the heck!
I REALLY don't know why I described this as diabolic, but what the heck!
I REALLY don't know why YOU are reading this, but WHAT THE HECK!
So here goes...
Since this is my first post I'll keep it short.

I'm no poet, nor am I a writer.
My only hope is that my posts in the future are brighter!

With that I wet my feet at being both a poet AND a writer. :)

Hoping this hasn't caused serious harm to your blog-reading sensibilities! (if that even makes any sense)

Abhishek.

3 comments:

mouleesha said...

welcome to the world of blogging..
how have you been..
we should meetup..
miss ya all guys so much!!

Anon said...

Thank you sir...
Yes we should definitely meet up some time.

KB said...

nice blog, will buy u majjige durin lunch tdy....